Large monstrosity, chaotic evil
- Armor Class 14 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 114 (12d10+48)
- Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft.
|19 (+4)||11 (+0)||19 (+4)||3 (-4)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)|
- Skills Perception +8
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 18
- Languages Understands Draconic But Can’t Speak
- Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Multiattack. The chimera makes three attacks: one with its bite, one with its horns, and one with its claws. When its fire breath is available, it can use the breath in place of its bite or horns.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 4) piercing damage.
- Horns. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d12 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
- Fire Breath (Recharge 5-6). The dragon head exhales fire in a 15-foot cone. Each creature in that area must make a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw, taking 31 (7d8) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
A Chimera 5e is a dreadful amalgamation of lion, goat, and dragon, and features the skulls of all three of those mortals. It loves to jump down from the sky and hunt target with its furious breath before landing on violence. Create Dnd 5e Chimera, your third-highest capability, to make your enchanted features more efficient. Lastly, select the monster background.
A D&d 5e Chimera amalgamates the worst features of its three segments. Its dragon head allows it to attack, loot, and collect a critical mob. Its impressive nature forces it to stalk and kill controlling creatures that threaten its area. Its goat skull gives it a malicious, stubborn line that forces it to battle to the death.
D&D Chimera – Physical Description
A Chimera Dnd 5e is a right narrowing that can arise in many types. All Chimeras are mixtures, with the form of a magnificent animal such as a lion or ox. Dnd Chimera often has comparable naming practices similar to the cultures around them; as such, it suggests that if you choose to play one that you see on the identifying tables for those of the nearby battles, like humans.
Chimera D&D – Society
Demonic chimeras live like creatures, shooting in packs; else, they originate independently in the crowds of evil persecutors, or as a protector in a sorcerer’s dungeon. A heraldic Chimera D&D may search its location in the employ of possibly more moral lords or search itself in a relationship with associated adventurers.
In any situation, Dungeons & Dragons Chimeras 5e are not sufficient to create their values or clearances. They generally met with aggression in the solutions of humans and demi-humans. In specific, in societies where persons have gone missing without a suggestion, manticores are responsible.
Although Chimeras are far from wily, their strange arrogance makes them vulnerable to flattery and assistance. If providing food and gem, a D&D 5e Chimera can release a tourist. A rogue can trap service and keep its treasures well.
More Latest Reviews –