Medium monstrosity (shapechanger), unaligned
- Armor Class 14
- Hit Points 52 (8d8+16)
- Speed 30 ft.
|11 (+0)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)|
- Skills Deception +6, Insight +3
- Damage Immunities Charmed
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 11
- Languages Common
- Challenge 3 (700 XP)
- Shapechanger. The doppelganger can use its action to polymorph into a Small or Medium humanoid it has seen, or back into its true form. Its statistics, other than its size, are the same in each form. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn’t transformed. It reverts to its true form if it dies.
- Ambusher. In the first round of a combat, the doppelganger has advantage on attack rolls against any creature it has surprised.
- Surprise Attack. If the doppelganger surprises a creature and hits it with an attack during the first round of combat, the target takes an extra 10 (3d6) damage from the attack.
- Multiattack. The doppelganger makes two melee attacks.
- Slam. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Read Thoughts. The doppelganger magically reads the surface thoughts of one creature within 60 ft. of it. The effect can penetrate barriers, but 3 ft. of wood or dirt, 2 ft. of stone, 2 inches of metal, or a thin sheet of lead blocks it. While the target is in range, the doppelganger can continue reading its thoughts, as long as the doppelganger’s concentration isn’t broken (as if concentrating on a spell). While reading the target’s mind, the doppelganger has advantage on Wisdom (Insight) and Charisma (Deception, Intimidation, and Persuasion) checks against the target
D&d Doppelgangers are demonic human beings, initially established primarily by their capability to vary their shape and look to mimic almost any anthropoid mortal. Doppelganger 5e has elongated, gangling limbs that betray their average power and skill, and pale grey surface of the skin. Their eyes look like an octopus, yellow with rotted learners, and they have no fur on any portion of their body. Their facial features seem to be half-created.
Doppelganger D&d 5e – Description
The adopted form of a D&d 5e Doppelgangers permits it to mix into almost any team or the public, but its alteration does not provide for languages, modalities, memory, or personality. D&D Doppelgangers often track or capture mortals they plan to mimic, learning them, and examine their minds for secrets.
A Doppelganger D&d can read thoughts of a mortal’s surface; it permits that creature’s name, wants, and fears to shine through, as well as some dispersed memories. A doppelganger planting a particular animal as a segment of a long-term plan can keep it doubly alive and end for weeks; the mind of the target daily knows how to perform and speak genuinely.
D&D 5e Doppelganger – Society
Doppelgangers 5e do not have their society, rather than penetrate and operate the cultures of others. For some, it is a matter of ease and “finding a perfect life,” while others feel that there is an extreme need to fit in more. A minor amount of “open” Doppelganger D&D found victory in genuine professions, typically performance arts such as performance, or, sometimes, prostitution.
One infamous inn and brothel, known merely as “velvet,” is run by a changeling, who prompts any customer to supply him with an “ideal partner …” until that no one will ask questions about his natural condition. 5e Doppelgangers’ measured themselves larger to other anthropoid battles, though they hardly take this approach while they tackle the tracks.
More Latest Reviews –