Medium humanoid (any race), any alignment
- Armor Class 12
- Hit Points 27 (6d8)
- Speed 30 ft.
- Skills Deception +5, Insight +4, Investigation +5, Perception +6, Persuasion +5, Sleight Of Hand +4, Stealth +4
|10 (+0)||15 (+2)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||16 (+3)|
- Senses passive Perception 16
- Languages Any Two Languages
- Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Cunning Action. On each of its turns, the spy can use a bonus action to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.
- Sneak Attack (1/Turn). The spy deals an extra 7 (2d6) damage when it hits a target with a weapon attack and has advantage on the attack roll, or when the target is within 5 ft. of an ally of the spy that isn’t incapacitated and the spy doesn’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.
- Multiattack. The spy makes two melee attacks.
- Shortsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
- Hand Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
A Spy is trained to collect information secretly. They are incredibly useful and trained to anticipate the unexpected. Faithful spies would rather die than reveal detail that could co-operate them or their owners. Dnd Spy hardly works with others if they are undercover. The unique talents that provide them so well in the field make him a fantastic leader, but a Spy’s original preference toward intelligence sets him off the limelight.
Note that a Spy D&d 5e among daring cannot intend to deceive them; the armed champions offer excellent cover for a spy’s actual aim, whether they know the spy’s committed or not. They are skilled at permeation, thieving, and murder and thus often go undercover to escape their personality, which exposed. The Spy D&D can contribute to usability, inspection, and aggressive ability to a party.
Stat Spy is a stellar curse that needs the conclusion of Lunar Diplomacy and Dream Tutor to cast. The spell may be thrown at 75 magic levels and needs two subtle, two celestial, and five body characters. The period may be cast on other performers to find stats, comprising boosting existing life points, all skills, and Spy Stat Block 5e.
Spy Dnd 5e Feature: Echo of the Great Game
You have learned many methods from years of theft and also manipulated how to ignore you. You have an extremely unexpected process of walking, and even a form of chat and also change are purposely unmemorable. Whenever you are wearing casual attires, no one can remember your face or any unique features of you, except they actively try to do so.
You have an added benefit like you know how to write in those unique codes that can only be read by those who had the training to decrypt it. This Spy 5e Monster background is among the best and top backgrounds like all other backgrounds; it has different recommended features and also the most useful skills.
More Latest Reviews –