Succubus (Incubus) Attributes
Medium fiend (shapechanger), neutral evil
- Armor Class 15 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 66 (12d8+12)
- Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft.
|8 (-1)||17 (+3)||13 (+1)||15 (+2)||12 (+1)||20 (+5)|
- Skills Deception +9, Insight +5, Perception +5, Persuasion +9, Stealth +7
- Damage Resistance Cold, Fire, Lightning, Poison; Bludgeoning, Piercing, And Slashing From Nonmagical Weapons
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 15
- Languages Abyssal, Common, Infernal, Telepathy 60 Ft.
- Challenge 4 (1,100 XP)
- Telepathic Bond. The fiend ignores the range restriction on its telepathy when communicating with a creature it has charmed. The two don’t even need to be on the same plane of existence.
- Shapechanger. The fiend can use its action to polymorph into a Small or Medium humanoid, or back into its true form. Without wings, the fiend loses its flying speed. Other than its size and speed, its statistics are the same in each form. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn’t transformed. It reverts to its true form if it dies.
- Claw (Fiend Form Only). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.
- Charm. One humanoid the fiend can see within 30 feet of it must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or be magically charmed for 1 day. The charmed target obeys the fiend’s verbal or telepathic commands. If the target suffers any harm or receives a suicidal command, it can repeat the saving throw, ending the effect on a success. If the target successfully saves against the effect, or if the effect on it ends, the target is immune to this fiend’s Charm for the next 24 hours.
The fiend can have only one target charmed at a time. If it charms another, the effect on the previous target ends.
- Draining Kiss. The fiend kisses a creature charmed by it or a willing creature. The target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw against this magic, taking 32 (5d10 + 5) psychic damage on a failed to save, or half as much damage on a successful one. The target’s hit point maximum is reduced by an amount equal to the damage taken. This reduction lasts until the target finishes a long rest. The target dies if this effect reduces its hit point maximum to 0.
- Etherealness. The fiend magically enters the Ethereal Plane from the Material Plane or vice versa.
D&D Succubus and Incubus live all of the Minor Planes, and the shiny dark-winged goddesses may be found in the facility to evils, devils, night hags, and rakshasas. The gender-neutral word for Succubi and Incubi is generally either Foocubus or Columbus. A Dnd Succubus or incubus first looks as ethereal type, passing via barriers like a ghost to sneak next to a creature’s bedside and rumor prohibited pleasures.
Dungeons And Dragons Incubus – Deadly Kiss
The kiss of a D&d 5e Succubus 5e or incubus is a boom of the bareness that is the monster’s desire for a degraded personality. Similarly, the receiver of the demon’s kiss achieves no gratification from it, experiencing only pain and the profound emptiness that the demon confronts. The Kiss of Incubus Creature is nothing little of a spell, typically distributed as a final departure before the demon exodus.
Incubus Monster- Fiendish Children
Succubi and incubi can replicate with each other for more offspring of their kind. Less frequently, a Succubus D&D or incubus replicates with a humanoid. From this unblessed combination, a ludicrous child will consider it. The fiendish children are as evil as their evil parents.
Succubus / Incubus Wings
You have a pair of feathers that provide you 30 feet of flying speed. You cannot try this fly motion if you are wearing a moderate or hefty shell or if you do not have feathers in your current form given by the Shapechanger trait. If you do not have wings in your present way, you lose the flight speed offered by your sides; else, none of your game stats change.
Succubus D&d – Relationship
Communities almost generally hate Dungeons and Dragons Succubi 5e and Incubi, practically always accepted only by those who have a comparable origin -such as tie flings and wizard spawn- that is evil, or those people are also more demonic. The Incubus Monster or Succubus resorts to attract a target mysteriously only when needed, usually as a type of self-defense.
More Latest Reviews –