Succubus (Incubus) Attributes
Medium fiend (shapechanger), neutral evil
- Armor Class 15 (Natural Armor)
- Hit Points 66 (12d8+12)
- Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft.
|8 (-1)||17 (+3)||13 (+1)||15 (+2)||12 (+1)||20 (+5)|
- Skills Deception +9, Insight +5, Perception +5, Persuasion +9, Stealth +7
- Damage Resistance Cold, Fire, Lightning, Poison; Bludgeoning, Piercing, And Slashing From Nonmagical Weapons
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 15
- Languages Abyssal, Common, Infernal, Telepathy 60 Ft.
- Challenge 4 (1,100 XP)
- Telepathic Bond. The fiend ignores the range restriction on its telepathy when communicating with a creature it has charmed. The two don’t even need to be on the same plane of existence.
- Shapechanger. The fiend can use its action to polymorph into a Small or Medium humanoid, or back into its true form. Without wings, the fiend loses its flying speed. Other than its size and speed, its statistics are the same in each form. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn’t transformed. It reverts to its true form if it dies.
- Claw (Fiend Form Only). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d6 + 3) slashing damage.
- Charm. One humanoid the fiend can see within 30 feet of it must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or be magically charmed for 1 day. The charmed target obeys the fiend’s verbal or telepathic commands. If the target suffers any harm or receives a suicidal command, it can repeat the saving throw, ending the effect on a success. If the target successfully saves against the effect, or if the effect on it ends, the target is immune to this fiend’s Charm for the next 24 hours.
The fiend can have only one target charmed at a time. If it charms another, the effect on the previous target ends.
- Draining Kiss. The fiend kisses a creature charmed by it or a willing creature. The target must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw against this magic, taking 32 (5d10 + 5) psychic damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. The target’s hit point maximum is reduced by an amount equal to the damage taken. This reduction lasts until the target finishes a long rest. The target dies if this effect reduces its hit point maximum to 0.
- Etherealness. The fiend magically enters the Ethereal Plane from the Material Plane, or vice versa.
Succubus 5e is an iconic description of lust. In the playbook of the fifth edition of the Dungeons and Dragons role-playing game, Succubi described as a Neutral Wicked Fiends. Succubi and D&d 5e Incubus meet all the residents of the Lower Planes and may be found helping Demons, Rakshasas, Devils, Night Hags, and Yugoloths.
5e Succubus often lives up to its status, performing as seductive males or females to attract males and females and sacrifice their life-force. The wizard lord places succubi and incubi as consultants and confederates. As a consequence, they are, in fact, a similar kind of creature, having the capability to appear as female or male, as per their fancies.
D&D 5e Succubus – Physical Description
Succubi, in its exact forms, have a look similar to humans but are scratched, horned, followed, feathered, and tasteful. Dnd Succubus is usually slim, well-toned, and are rarely brawny. Dungeons and Dragons 5e Succubus have demonic tails, horns, and bat-like wings.
Due to their sizing abilities, they can change their look or even replace them entirely to suit their requirements. Succubus Dnd 5e inclines to have names in the Abyssal or demonic language, and may also carry an extensive range of pseudonyms in their connections with other competitions and values.
Their tails, horns, and feathers are of different shades, ranging from black, ivory, purple, white, blue, and red. Their hair has similar shades as creatures do, as do their eyes. Many 5e Succubuses have a human-like skin, though some may retain red, blue, black, white, or purple skin tones in its place.
D&D Succubus – Society
Most of them want lands like hierarchy and more command of hell, though, a choice few would prefer to keep in touch with their confused side and stay in the Abyss. In its place, Succubus Dnd lives in all of the Inferior Planes, permitting them to survive in both the Abyss and the Nine Hells.