Large celestial, lawful good
- Armor Class 12
- Hit Points 67 (9d10+18)
- Speed 50 ft.
|18 (+4)||14 (+2)||15 (+2)||11 (+0)||17 (+3)||16 (+3)|
- Damage Immunities Poison
- Condition Immunities Charmed, Paralyzed, Poisoned
- Senses Darkvision 60 Ft., passive Perception 13
- Languages Celestial, Elvish, Sylvan, Telepathy 60 Ft.
- Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
- Charge. If the unicorn moves at least 20 ft. straight toward a target and then hits it with a horn attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 9 (2d8) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 15 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
- Innate Spellcasting. The unicorn’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 14). The unicorn can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components… At will.. detect evil and good, druidcraft, pass without trace
1/day each: calm emotions, dispel evil and good, entangle
- Magic Resistance. The unicorn has an advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. The unicorn’s weapon attacks are magical.
- Multiattack. The unicorn makes two attacks: one with its hooves and one with its horn.
- Hooves. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (2d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Horn. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8 + 4) piercing damage.
- Healing Touch (3/Day). The unicorn touches another creature with its horn. The target magically regains 11 (2d8 + 2) hit points. In addition, the touch removes all diseases and neutralizes all poisons afflicting the target.
- Teleport (1/Day). The unicorn magically teleports itself and up to three willing creatures it can see within 5 ft. of it, along with any equipment they are wearing or carrying, to a location the unicorn is familiar with, up to 1 mile away.
Unicorn can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature’s turn. Unicorn regains spent legendary actions at the start of their turn.
- Hooves. The unicorn makes one attack with its hooves.
- Shimmering Shield (Costs 2 Actions).The unicorn creates a shimmering, magical field around itself or another creature it can see within 60 ft. of it. The target gains a +2 bonus to AC until the end of the unicorn’s next turn.
- Heal Self (Costs 3 Actions). The unicorn magically regains 11 (2d8 + 2) hit points.
Unicorns live in charming forests. This Unicorn D&D, related to horses, is an astronomical creature that roams the places of sylvan, its white typetwinkling like starlight. Unicorn 5e in fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons are holy mortals known for their soothing and clarity. Nevertheless, aside from a tainted devil known as the Nightmare, they are very few in the collection.
The eyebrow of a unicorn is a solo strengthening horn of ivory whose magical fee can rectify the sick and the wounded. Dnd 5e Unicorn ears hold the words and whispers of the mortals sharing their domain, and it understands the languages of elves and sylvan folk. Unicorns permit good-hearted beings to enter their wilderness to stalk or collect food, but they clasp evil in the bay.
D&D 5e Unicorn – Physical Description
Good-looking and royal, the unicorns are sacred animals. 5e Unicorn can come in any shade that a horse can, but the normal one is white. The Unicorn looks like any type, and even some look more goat-like with ‘goat whiskers.’ They have beautiful, graceful manes. Their horns, while gold, can be any shade or even multicolor.
Dungeons & Dragons Unicorn 5e usually have blue eyes, but the shade of any gem is possible. They have pale forms and move with calm grace. Their voices are as clean and soft as bright light. Unicorn Dnd 5e has a small equine, or goat, his voice related to his look.
D&D Unicorn – Society
The Unicorns D&d was at one time a man who was blind to his clan and body shape. Now, though, the glorious Arcane Aria and the physically influential sharp alarm survive separately with set grandmothers or fathers selected by merit. Being an equine mortal, the majority of D&d Unicorn eats vegan food. Though, some Sharp horns have been familiar with eating meat in as hot to unite members of the other fraternities.
More Latest Reviews –