Medium humanoid (human, shapechanger), chaotic evil
- Armor Class 11 (In Humanoid Form, 12 In Wolf Or Hybrid Form)
- Hit Points 58 (9d8+18)
- Speed 30 ft. (40 ft. in wolf form)
|15 (+2)||13 (+1)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)|
- Skills Perception +4
- Damage Immunities Bludgeoning, Piercing and Slashing From Nonmagical Attacks Not Made With Silvered Weapons
- Senses passive Perception 14
- Languages Common (Can’t Speak In Wolf Form)
- Challenge 3 (700 XP)
- Shapechanger. The werewolf can use its action to polymorph into a wolf-humanoid hybrid or into a wolf, or back into its true form, which is humanoid. Its statistics, other than its AC, are the same in each form. Any equipment it is wearing or carrying isn’t transformed. It reverts to its true form if it dies.
- Keen Hearing and Smell. The werewolf has an advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell.
- Multiattack (Humanoid or Hybrid Form Only). The werewolf makes two attacks: one with its bite and one with its claws or spear.
- Bite (Wolf or Hybrid Form Only). Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8 + 2) piercing damage. If the target is a humanoid, it must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be cursed with werewolf lycanthropy
- Claws (Hybrid Form Only). Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: (2d4 + 2) slashing damage.
- Spear (Humanoid Form Only). Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: (1d8 + 2) piercing damage. two-handed
- Spear (Humanoid Form Only). Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
- Spear (Humanoid Form Only). Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 20/60 ft., one creature. Hit: (1d6 + 2) piercing damage.
A Dnd 5e Werewolf is a violent creature who can appear as a wolf, or in a frightening fusion type—a fierce and well-muscled human structure topped the head of a mad wolf. Due to the complete Moon rising high into the dark sky, it brightens the grounds, forests, and streams of the country. In the 5eWerewolf type, you cannot rest for a long time; you can take short breaks.
For a few wolves, it means rest time, but for you, it is a time to fight, whether it is against your wizards or Dnd Werewolf, or anything silly to cross your track throughout your “time of the month.” Either you select or cursing with this problem, but it can help you. When your opponents are very best in power and quantity, you can change into an animal that can improve the circumstances but maybe more miserable.
A D&D Werewolf can shield armaments infusion type; however, it recommends tearing enemies with its prevailing nails and bites. Most werewolves do not migrate long after suffering from urbane land; in the wild, Werewolf 5e form packages which also comprise wolves and frightening wolves.
Werewolf Dnd 5e – Description
Both Werewolf D&d 5e and Vampires are very cold, but it is not just the outstanding characterizes and the ability a charisma can have that creates them amusing to play. All 5E D&D characters achieve unbelievable powers and talents as they expert in level. Creating a vampire or D&D 5e Werewolf character exciting must comprise options to struggle against the personality and come to terms with their nature.
In its human form, a 5e Werewolf has sharp minds, a raging temperament, and a tendency to eat rare flesh or animal. Discovering spectacular places, fighting demons, and noticing wealth promises endless bliss. Personal character development adds another size to the D&D experience, however, and stories of charismas with these types of dark inner fights can make remarkable and unforgettable experiences.
More Latest Reviews –